Here’s how I’m doing on the President’s Challenge. A full star means that I’ve done at least 30 min of activity a day for at least 5 days during that week. I’ve already missed two days this week, so I hope that I’ll get my activity in and complete this week’s star.
Here are some of the activities I’ve been doing the past few weeks:
- Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Fit (Yoga), and Wii Dance on Broadway
- Stationary Biking
- Walking, Hiking
- Pilates (not much)
Have I lost any weight? No.
Have I been eating well every day, thus helping me to lose weight? No.
Do I want to lose weight? Yes.
What else would be really cool?
- I would like to be in shape to do a triathlon.
- I would like to be able to jog for 20 minutes without having to stop every few minutes for a breather.
- I would like to fit into my smaller clothes, instead of having to make or buy new clothes in larger sizes.
- I would like my local pool to be open early on weekends (with lap swim hours at that lovely, early time).
- Scratch the last one. I just looked up the pool schedule, and it has lap swimming at 10AM on weekends.