I’m cooking a roast right now. The recipe is from the Reynold’s Cookbook.
- Take an oven bag and shake 1/4 cup flour in it.
- Add a packet of onion soup mix, some pepper, and a can of stewed tomatoes. Squish it around so that everything gets mixed.
- Add a roast to the bag and squish things around to cover the roast with the “sauce.”
- Quarter 4 potatoes and add some baby carrots to the bag.
- Tie the bag closed and put six slits in the top. The bag should be resting in a casserole dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 2 to 2-1/2 hours.
I’ll use leftovers to make empanadas with Bisquick.